Location: UiT – Auditorium 2 Teorifagbygget Hus 1
Kl 9:00 - 12:00
The workshop will discuss current state of art, discuss open challenges and explore collaborations on, but not limited to, enzyme hydrolysis and marine proteins.
During the workshop, tools, technologies, know-how, methods and best practices can be exchanged, thus significantly stimulating new ideas and developments in the area of marine biotechnology.
The workshop will contain open Q&A sessions, to allow participants to interact. The aim of this workshop is to bring together academia, researchers, and stakeholders who are interested in marine biotechnology, particularly focusing on marine proteins.
- Nofima AS, Dr Diana Lindberg. Scientist. A deep dive into enzymatic protein hydrolysis.
- Biomega Group AS, Dr Kjartan Sandnes, Chief Scientific Officer. 16 years of experience from hydrolysis on an industrial scale.
- Biocatalysts Ltd, Dr Andrew Ellis, Technical and Compliance Director. State-of-the-art on industrial enzymes for hydrolysis.
- NORCE, Dr Jan Haug Anonsen, Researcher. On bioactive peptides in complex samples – opportunities and challenges.
- Skretting AS, Dr David Poppi. An end-users perspective on hydrolysates for aquafeed.
Auditorium 2 at The University of Tromsø, Teorifagbygget Hus 1, Solhallen in Tromsø.